Radio & Digital Advertising Consultant
Humboldt, SK and Area
Pattison Media has an exciting opportunity for a sales professional in the northeast area of Saskatchewan. The successful applicant will be based in the Humboldt, SK area. We provide training, leadership, goal setting, and assistance to help make you successful. We have a professional media environment, and we like to have fun!
Responsibilities to include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to various radio and digital clients in and around Humboldt and Area
- Maintain and develop an established client list
- Develop new business through cold calling
- To learn, embrace and execute a client focused, creatively driven, sales plan
- Marketing, sales, or media sales experience is an asset
- Strong business acumen and proficiency in digital trends
- Strong abilities in organization, writing, presentation, and communication
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and embrace the new
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract and own a reliable vehicle.
Please send your resume and a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID form by July 30th, 2021 to:
Deadline:July 30, 2021
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at pattisonmedia.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.