Medicine Hat, AB
Pattison Media has an exciting opportunity for a Multi-Platform Journalist to join our team in sunny Medicine Hat, AB. If you are an experienced journalist who wants to help reinvent the way we deliver content across all platforms, we want to hear from you.
Working under the News Director, you will be:
- Pitching original story ideas daily
- Shooting, writing, and producing content for TV and digital
- Developing and maintaining contacts
- Conducting live reports
- Following editorial standards and guidelines
- Minimum 2 years reporting in a radio or television news market
- Strong on-air presentation
- Ability to shoot and edit
- Ability to multitask and produce a variety of content daily
- Effective time management skills
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends
- Extensive knowledge of current affairs
- A valid driver’s license and a clear driving record
Applicants who meet the above qualifications are asked to submit a cover letter, resume and demo tape by Friday, July 30, 2021 to:
No phone calls please.
Deadline:July 30, 2021
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at pattisonmedia.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.