Morning Show Co-Host
Red Deer, AB
Do you like to give people BIG laughs? Do you have a BIG heart? Are you BIG on social media, texting and in your community? Do you enjoy BIG cliché wordplay? Then we have the job for you!
BIG105, Pattison Media’s station in Red Deer, AB, is searching for our next great on-air personality! We are looking for a dynamic broadcaster with a great work ethic, passion for radio, a genuine interest in getting involved in our city and to create some awesome, local radio. But, above all else, the successful applicant will be a great team player that’s excited to join an already great show & team!
Expected start date: October 2021
Morning Co-Host Job Description
- Regular on-air shift 6 – 10am, Monday through Friday
- Prepping, planning, and executing an entertaining & engaging morning show
- Ability to communicate with BIG105 listeners (on-air, on-line, text, phone and on the street)
- Must be available for remote broadcasts, station appearances and community events
- Skilled with social media
- Local networking
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit would be an asset
- Positive attitude and team player attitude is a must
- Minimum of 3 years experience
Please send your resume, demo and a completed copy of the Pattison Media Ltd. New Applicant Self ID form by September 15, 2021 to:
Deadline:September 15, 2021
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at pattisonmedia.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.