COMMUNITY EVENTS CRUISER/PROMOTIONS ASSISTANT
Prince George, BC
PART-TIME PERMANENT – 18 HOURS WEEKLY
Pattison Media Ltd, Prince George Division, is looking for our next FunChaser! If you are a leader that’s full of energy & outgoing personality, want to be in the center of everything going on in Prince George, and love attending things like grand openings, fundraisers, and all sorts of outdoor events, this is the place to be!
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Valid driver’s license (“N” license is acceptable)
- Outgoing & Energetic personality
- Strong speaking & writing skills
- Great knowledge managing social media accounts
- A flair for the creative
- Self-starter with ability to both lead & work as a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive approach to tasks
The FunChaser duties include:
- Visiting, participating & reporting on community events with photos and on-air promotion
- Assisting with station promotions
- Representing the stations in a positive way as a leader in the community
- Weekly television and radio production
- Weekly live call-ins on radio
- Weekly research of community events & scheduling
- Weekly social media content creation on FunChaser & radio station pages
Please send your resume, demo if available, and a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID form by Monday, June 21st to:
*Please note only those shortlisted will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Deadline:June 21, 2021
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at pattisonmedia.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.