The Island Radio Division of Pattison Media has an exciting opening for a full-time Swing Announcer/Production Assistant based in Nanaimo. Here are the details:
- The on-air shifts will include two to three evenings per week on our rock station, 106.9 The Wolf, plus weekend middays on our Hot AC station 102.3 The Wave, but you must be versatile as you will be voice tracking on our other stations too.
- You will also be involved in social media, remotes, MCing, Event Hosting, Commercial Voicing, Voice-tracking, helping in the Music Department and all the other regular duties of an announcer.
- As Production Assistant you will download and load programming, record voices, produce spots and imaging, participate in brainstorming sessions and all the other duties of a producer.
- You must be proficient with Adobe Audition.
- MusicMaster knowledge an asset.
- You are creative, quick, efficient, organized and have a sense of humour.
- You want to live on Canada’s west coast in one of the most beautiful small cities in the world.
Please send resume, audio demo and a completed Pattison Media New Applicant Self-ID Form by to September 20, 2021:
Program Director | Island Radio division
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
Deadline:September 20, 2021
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at pattisonmedia.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.